How we collect your data
We normally do this in conversation with you and is treated with the utmost care and we take appropriate steps to protect it. We would like to make it clear to you that at Think Global Sports we do not share your data or information with any other companies, and that no personal information is collected from you when visiting this website.
Storing your information
Any personal information that you have passed to Think Global Sports, for example address or account information, complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which Think Global Sports holds about you;
· The right to request that Think Global Sports corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Think Global Sports to retain;
· The right to withdraw your consent (if under the consent permission) to the processing at any time;
· The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If you want to know what Information we collect and hold about you, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at the address given at the end of this Policy.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the ICO guidance. Normally customer data that has not involved a financial transaction in its capture is kept for 2 years after which the customer will be asked to consent to further retention. Customers who have undertaken a financial transaction with the company will also have their data held for 5 years for information provision purposes as well as for repeat business and 7 years as required by HMRC. Contractors and Employees data will be reduced to a minimum on completion of the contract and only kept a record of employment/service for reference purposes. All Financial records and associated personal data will be kept for the year of the transaction and 6 full tax years following.
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting this website. This website’s cookies do not store personal information. Some cookies are used by Attracta analytics so we are able to see statistics that show us how many people have visited our site and which pages they have viewed. Attracta analytics only identifies your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to Think Global Sports Ltd. We never pass any visitor data to third parties.
Site visitation tracking
Some other information is collected automatically as soon as you arrive at and browse this website. This information includes your IP address and related geographic information, your web browser type and version, and the device and operating system that you are using to access this website. This website will also record a list of web pages (URLs) that you have visited, starting with a referring site followed by your activity on this website, and finally the web page that you exit to. This information is used solely for measuring the general activities of all visitors to this website, but does not personally identify you.
How can I stop my internet browser tracking my info?
About this website's server
This website is hosted by Smart Hosting, a Krystal Hosting brand based in the UK. The data centre’s security features are as follows: CloudLinux Security & Mod Security for Site Protection. Full details of Smart Hosting can be found here. All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
Changes to this policy
Think Global Sports Ltd, The Estate House, 201 High Road, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 5BJ.